Monday, August 22, 2022

Beautiful Shapes with Peach Designer Papers

This week I made some pretty cards using the You're a Peach paper pack and Beautiful Shapes cut outs.  For this card I cut out some hexagons from the designer papers and then a cut out hole in the front of the card.  I embossed the saying onto the cardstock and then used dimensionals for the white front to stand up a bit.  I added a butterfly from the Designer tags and a pretty bow.  

Before I got started with the hexagons, I used an embossing folder to give it some texture. I love the simplicity of this card.  I got the idea from Gail Ellis.  

I had a lot of the You're a Peach designer paper left over from last year, so I also made a small clipboard for each of the stampers.  They were surprised at their little gift!

This next card is filled with different sized shapes from the Beautiful Shapes dies.  I love the eclectic look of it.  I added some flower cut outs and leaves from the Penned Flowers Dies.  This card idea is also from Gail Ellis.  To go with the card, I made a gift card holder using the Mini Pocket Envelope die that I just love.  

These little pockets are just the right size to hold a note, a piece of Hershey's chocolate, a magnet or a gift card.  I want to make these to match every project!  LOL

The third card has the hexies shaped like a flower.  I arranged them, glued then down and then added a flower middle with the green paper.  The cut out is from the Penned Flower Dies.  This flower cut out makes any card look better!  Gail Ellis was my inspiration for these three cards today.  :)

Here are the three cards that I made using You're a Peach papers.  You could make these cards with any package of designer papers.  Just change up the cardstock colors and be creative!  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment