Friday, September 16, 2022

Senior Moments - I think She looks like me!

I think it's kind of funny that this lady from the stamp set Senior Years looks a bit like me!  So I thought that it would be fun to put her into different scenarios. 

For this first card, I had her baking a cake for someone for their birthday!  She even has her own party hat.  I used the cake, present, candle and hat stamp from an old set called Party Animals.  Doesn't she look ready to go to the birthday party?  She's all decked out in her finest and is looking forward to her party.

Because I like to go camping, I thought she would like to, also.  I put her in the woods in front of the campfire making s'mores!  Even though it's getting dark out, she has her lantern to light the scene.  I made this card for a friend that goes camping with me.  Don't mind her skirt, she's kind of a glamper, like me, that's why she has a skirt on!  I cut off the earrings to make her look less dressed up.  And that s'more stick, it fits right into her hand.  

The fire, lantern and s'more stick are from an old Campout set and the trees are from Santa's Sleigh.  I love mixing old and new stamps to make fun projects.  :)

For this card, I was experiencing a rainy day so I gave her an umbrella from Under My Umbrella set.  I had gone camping last weekend in the rain so I had a rainy day on my mind.  

What do you think of her in the different scenes?  Once I got started I didn't want to stop.  Now I just keep thinking of other scenes to put her in!  What would you do with her to make a fun card or project?

I think she needs to go to a pumpkin patch, or decorate the tree for the holidays.  We'll see...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment