Friday, August 25, 2023

Crafting with a Friend

Last week I went over to my friend Tracy's house to make some craft projects.  She has a beautiful craft room, with all of her supplies sorted, labeled and displayed - unlike mine, which is just sort of a mess!

We decided to start with these little tobacco baskets from Hobby Lobby.  They were already painted and we left them white. Then I painted some soft colors onto a wooden tag and small wooden bird.  I embellished them with some stamping and added a couple of pretty flowers to them.  

I added two gold sprigs to the basket to start and then added some greenery to fill in.  I finished it off by gluing in some pretty flowers.  

I'm happy with how it turned out.  Maybe Tracy will come to my house and help me decorate my crafting room.  If she does, this little bird basket would make a nice accent.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment