Monday, August 14, 2023

More Countryside Inn


 Don't you love the Countryside Inn papers from Stampin' Up?  Here is another card that I made using them.  

For this card, I used thick white cardstock for the base, added a panel of Night of Navy and then added the pretty designer paper to complete the background.  I used the Framed Florets die cuts for the oval and Stitched Shapes for the white focal point.  The saying is from Layering Leaves as well as the sprigs and the flowers are punched from Petal Park.

When I made the cards, I tried to use different sayings, all from Layering Leaves stamp set.  


Each one looks a little different, but I love the soft sweet look of these papers.  And yes, it does remind me of what the wallpaper might look like if I was staying at the "Countryside Inn."  


No comments:

Post a Comment