Monday, August 14, 2023

Quiet Meadow meets Countryside Inn

For my next card using the Countryside Inn papers (aren't they just beautiful?) I made a fancy fold card, folding back the top layer of the cardstock and adding strips from the designer papers.  

Using thick cardstock, I cut three different flowers from the Meadow cut outs.  I sponged them using Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy inks to give them some different shades of color.  I got the idea for this from Gail Ellis.  


For two of the cards, I used the little tag from the Meadow dies and stamped the Love saying from the Quiet Meadow stamp set.  For the third card, I used a With Sympathy saying from an older set that fit perfectly into the saying frame from the Meadow dies.  


I made some Post-It-Note holders with the left-over paper from the Countryside Inn and used the Courage & Faith stamp set for the sayings and Petal Park flowers and punch set for the flowers.  

I put them on a small tray and let my stampers each choose one for their desk.  Cute, right?  

If you'd like to order this beautiful paper for your crafting projects, click on the link here to get to Stampin' Up to purchase.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment