I have loved the May-August catalog and all of the pretty papers and stamps in it. One of my favorites is the Fern and Flora stamp set and the Moonlit Flora papers that coordinate with it.
This card idea came from Pinterest from Heidi Stolk. I love the use of the bright magenta flowers on it. It's mysterious and moody and yet bright and cheery at the same time. The designer papers are just stunning.
This next card idea is from Jan Clothier. I embossed the white paper for the background - it's hard to see in the photo. Then I added some of the pretty papers and a yellow cut out fern - it's just beautiful! The moth is stamped and colored as the perfect accent to the ferns.What do you think of this set? Seriously, I just want to make more and more with it. Something new and fun - great job, Stampin Up. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment