Tuesday, August 18, 2026

More Blocks

This block is made using Magnolia Lane designer papers (retired).  I added the pretty oval from Framed Florets to frame another Scripture saying.  The flower is fussy cut from the papers.  I cut out a couple of green sprigs and a green leaf banner to complete the project.

I try to always add some embellishments, buttons and ribbon to my items.  

For this project, I used an open frame that I found at the Goodwill shop.  I added some blue paper from Peaceful Garden and a cut out from Fragrant Layers.  I stamped some flowers and a butterfly from Extraordinary Life to add as embellishments.  Lastly I added the Scripture square as the saying.  

Here are couple of smaller blocks made with a pretty paper that has shiny copper leaves on it.  So I embossed some flowers in copper powders and added then to the blocks.  They're little (about 3.5 x 2 in) but make a sweet little encouragement.  

I had fun making these projects.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment