Friday, October 10, 2014

Basket for the Bathroom

 Recently I had the bathrooms painted this pretty soft aqua color.  I am going to decorate them using an ocean themed decor.  The closest ocean to where I live is about 3 1/2 hours away so I don't get there as often as I'd like.  So I have to bring the ocean to me.

I had this basket on the back of the toilet before I painted the room, only it had a pink fabric lining in it.  I took off the lining the other day and looked through my fabric scraps.  I found these two aqua pieces and sewed them together to make a new lining.

I'm not totally sure what I am going to put in the basket just yet, but I love how it came out!  Here it is pictured with some face cloths and one of my favorite craft magazines.

There will be more ocean items to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment