Friday, October 10, 2014

More Cheetah

My daughter loves homemade items made using cheetah and animal prints.  So this year for her birthday I made her some projects using her favorite fabrics.  Her walls in the dining room are a pretty golden yellow so I added that color in, as well.  Pinwheels are one of my favorite quilt blocks to make and I just love how this runner came out.  It will look great on her dining room table.

Last year I had made her a runner for the coffee table in the living room.  Here is what that looked like.  Same colors, only different blocks.  Now the two areas will coordinate!

I also made her a quilted cosmetic bag and a zippered wallet from the animal prints.  And let's not forget the matching key fob! 

Do you like animal printed fabrics?  If you do, which animal print is your favorite?


1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! Love the animals prints in them. I haven't decorated with animal prints (so no favs) and I love the way you made them look!

    ReplyDelete