Friday, October 24, 2014

Chevron Runner

Ha ha!  Guess what I finished making yesterday?  Another table runner!  It's actually a dresser scarf that I made it to fit the top of my dresser for my room.

I recently had some painting done in my home and chose some soft grays for my bedroom.  I picked out a light-colored gray for the top of the wall and a medium gray for the bottom.  I added a white chair rail to divide the two colors.  It has a nice peaceful look to it.

For the dresser, I wanted to make a runner with some sort of chevron design. I found this pattern on Pinterest.  It has a chevron that sort of runs sideways, but it was easy to make and I like how it came out!

Do you decorate with grays?  What colors do you like to put with it? 


1 comment:

  1. Love the runner. I have not decorated with grays- YET! Love the dresser- did you paint it?

    ReplyDelete