Saturday, October 10, 2015

Beautiful Fall

If you know me at all, you know that I love fall.  It's the most wonderful time of year, when the air gets crisp and the trees glow with amazing color!

This fall I've been using the stamp set, Lighthearted Leaves, and I just love it!  It has a sort of whimsical, Bohemian look to it that I really like.  I got the ideas for the card on the left from Stampin' Up.  The leaves are die cut from Into the Woods designer paper.

The leaf image and the "sprinkles" in the background on this card are embossed with gold powders.  You can't really see it in the photo, but they shine and give the card "life."  I added the saying, "Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."  None of us has a perfect life, but we can choose to enjoy the blessings that we do have and in that way, it becomes wonderful.  :)

This card is my fav.

1 comment:

  1. Love that saying! The traditional colors of these really say fall....I hope it is a nice long one- maybe no snow until January.....a gal can dream....

    ReplyDelete