Monday, November 23, 2015

Fall Craft Fair

Here is another card that I made using the Thankful Forest Friends stamp sets.  Isn't the little bear so cute?  I love having him standing amongst the birch trees.  I embossed them and then sponged them with Soft Suede ink to make them stand out.  I love the colors of this fall card, too.  I saw the idea for this by Jari Francis on my favorite website, Pinterest.

I was in a craft fair a few weeks ago and brought some of my crafts with me to sell.  Here are more of the mini tote bags that I made.  I loved making them.  Next time I'd like to try making them a little smaller in Christmas colors to hang on the tree. 


Fun with the fall magnets:

Seeing my friends, meeting new people, and of course, selling my items is what makes craft fairs a lot of fun!

Did you find any new crafts or ideas that you liked at craft fairs this year?


1 comment:

  1. Your craft show table looks beautiful! What a great idea to make the totes sized for the tree!

    ReplyDelete