Friday, July 1, 2016

Where Have I Been?

Hi Everyone,

I'm very sorry for not having any new posts in quite a while.  I decided to sell my home and buy a new one back in November, and things didn't work out exactly the way that I planned!  After I packed up all of my "stuff" in PODS, which included all of my art supplies and my computer, the closing on my new home fell through. 

So I've spent the last six months staying with friends and family waiting to buy a house!  During all that time, I got sick and had to have surgery and on top of it all, was bit by a tick and had Lyme's disease, too! 

Finally, on June 6, we closed on the same house that we had bought back in November and I'm so glad to finally be HOME! :)  It's a bright and sunny home with lots of space for sewing and stamping and I love it here. 

My computer is hooked up and I'm working on getting my crafting rooms in order.  There are lots of new posts to come! I hope you will continue on this journey with me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment