Friday, July 15, 2016

Coloring with Flowering Fields


Have you tried out one of the new fads lately - coloring in adult coloring books?  I think this is a fun way to encourage my non-crafty friends (and my crafty ones) to be creative.  I even set out a basket with coloring books and colored pencils on my family room table so that anyone who comes over can take out a book and color!

Another way to color is to take out some of your stamp sets that have images in them that you can color.   I chose Flowering Fields to make a couple of cards with.  It was a set that came out during Sale-a-bration time.  It's a fun set in which to color in some flowers and then send out a note to encourage someone.

I added some pin pricks to the edge of my cards for some added interest.  Then I added a 3-D butterfly. My card ideas came from Sue Vine and Laura Milligan.


Coloring can even reduce stress in your life.  How about taking out some coloring for a few minutes today?  It's surprising how relaxing it can be. 

Check out Life as Mama's blog for 5 reasons to get your coloring on!  lifeasmama.com/5-reasons-to-get-an-adult-coloring-book/.

No comments:

Post a Comment