Saturday, July 16, 2016

Making Cards


This week I was working on making some cards and I took out this new set, Floral Boutique.  It comes with this intricate thinlit die.  So beautiful, right?  I made both a thankful card and a wedding card. 

I want to try making this same design in some different colors.  Although I do love it in the navy blue.  I got the idea for this card from Jeannie Hall, one of my fellow demonstrators. 

Another card that I was working on uses the stamp set, Touches of Texture.  I saw the idea for this design from Cindee Wilkinson posted on Pinterest.  I love the little bee image even though I don't particularly like bees in general. 

It was a fun and easy set to work with.  On this card I added the dragonfly, too. 

I am still working on getting my stamping room all set up, but I am loving being able to sit in my room and work on my cards and projects.  :)

What projects are you working on today?  Do you have a special room that you use to work on your crafts?


No comments:

Post a Comment