Monday, October 31, 2016

The Owls Have Flown In!

Remember the cute little owls that I made for a baby gift?  Well, I redesigned them to make them look more like a woodland decor item than a kids' toy.  He's cute, right?  Don't you love the little scarf that I crocheted for him?  And I even made a matching hexagon placemat to set him on!

 Here are a few more cuties adorned in fall colors just in time for November and Thanksgiving.  The two on the ends look like they're keeping watch over the others!

Here are a few more that flew in, dressed in more of a teal-colored palate, one of my new favorite colors to decorate with.

And this one I think is my favorite.  He's sort of plain looking, but I think that I like him because of that.

Which one do you like best?


No comments:

Post a Comment