Friday, December 30, 2016

Merry Christmouse!

Another stamp set that I really liked from the Stampin Up holiday catalog this year is this little mouse set, called Merry Mice.  It has several really cute mouse images in it, great for making some whimsical Christmas projects.  :)

 I love this little singing mouse, cut out with the oval framelits.  Doesn't he look so festive?  I added some rhinestones to give him some bling, so he really shines on this card.  The idea for this card is from Ann Schach that I found on Pinterest.  I like the striped paper for an accent, too.  It kind of reminds me of a candy cane, only with green stripes, too. 

Look at the little mice here in this sweet dimensional card.  They are walking through the forest, looking for their Christmas tree to decorate.  It's hard to tell in the photo, but it's a small box card.  I trimmed the dimensions so that it fits nicely into a regular envelope when folded.

It's hard to see in the first photo, but there's a small silver star hanging in the diorama, too.  This card idea is from Bekka Prideau.  

This Happy Christmas card features the tree punch.  I love how the designer paper shows through.  I added the white layer using dimensionals to make the tree "pop."  I love the colors in this card - cherry cobbler red, mint macaroon and emerald envy greens.  Don't they just sound so festive?  This card was quick and easy to make.

Lastly, there is a set of 2" tags all packaged up in the clear box and wrapped up with a bow.  This makes a cute little accent gift. 

This set is definitely one of my favorite card classes! 




No comments:

Post a Comment