Monday, June 19, 2017

Cool Treat Card Class

When I first saw the stamp set Cool Treats, I didn't think that much of it.  Enter Pinterest samples, and I began to find so many cute ideas for it that I bought it.  I offered a class where we made 4 cards using the pretty Tasty Treats designer paper and the Cool Treats stamp set.  The strawberry paper in the set has a pretty glossy shine to it, making the card stand out even more than it appears in the photo.

The "You're Sweet" card uses punches for the saying.  A cute and easy card to make.  I got the idea from songofmyheartstamper.  

Next, the Happiest Birthday card uses another sheet of the dsp and the layering oval framelits that I think make any saying look great.  We embellished it by cutting out and adding two popsicles.  This ideas is from theladyandherstamps.  Cute, right?

The next two cards ideas are from prettypapercards and mystamplady.com.  For the Happiest Birthday card, we stamped the cones and scoops and then cut them out and adhered them to the card.  The cone in the middle has dimensionals under it to give it some pop.

I didn't have the framelits for this stamp set, so I cut out two circles for the sundae bowl on the Cherry card and cut them in half.  I love how they came out.  The ice cream scoops are punches and then I cut out the spoon and cherry for added interest.  the saying on the inside says, "I hope your birthday is sprinkled with everything great."

I love how they all turned out.  I think this was one of my favorite card classes yet.  Have you tried this set?  Which one is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment