Monday, June 19, 2017

Everyone Needs a Friend

Seriously, isn't this just a beautiful card?

While browsing on Pinterest, I kept seeing samples using this thinlet set, So Detailed, and I thought that it just makes any card look so wonderful.  I love this saying, "Everyone need a friend like you," from the Suite Sentiments stamp set and when I paired them together, I just love how this card turned out. 

In my perfect dream world, I would love to send this card to every one of my friends.  In reality, maybe I can just send them a link to this page and tell them that I love and appreciate them.  If you are one of my friends, this page is for you.  I ram really grateful for you.  If you don't know me, then this page can also be for you.  You are just a friend that I haven't met yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment