Thursday, May 24, 2018

Making Microwave Bowl Holders

Some of the groups that I belong to on Facebook are ones that have to do with stamping or sewing projects.  (Hmm...Does that surprise you?)  One day I saw a photo of someone who had made some of these microwave bowl holders.  And she had a whole stack of them!

Anyway, I got that photo in my head and wanted to make some of these cute holders, so I took out some fabric and away I sewed.  They are so much fun to make, quick and easy and make a nice gift given with a bowl and some soup or something.

You can find the pattern on youtube- there's a lot of people making them.  I used mostly teals and some coordinating colors so that mine would match my kitchen.  Only problem is, I don't want to use them and get them dirty!  Ha ha!  I would just like to display them near my mircowave.  :)

Well, I might pick one to use.  If you get them dirty you can wash them in your washer.

Here is my "stack."  What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment