Sunday, May 20, 2018

Going Frutti

I've always been drawn to the "fruity" stamp sets from Stampin Up.  I finally got a chance to use this set, Fruit Basket, along with its designer papers, Tutti Frutti.  Don't you just love the name?

I made a couple of cards using the strawberry images and the strawberry papers.  I absolutely love the colors on this card.

I've used the stitched framelits to highlight the sayings that give the cards a focal point.  I think they are the most useful item in the whole catalog!  I use them all the time.  It reminds me of sewing on my stamping projects.  :)

Here is a cute card with the citrus images.  I also used the Tutti-Frutti sequins that matched the papers.  These two cards feature two designer papers in the background.  Cute, huh?

For this card, I cut 3 panels for the background.  I love the little bowl that comes with the set.  I cut out the pineapples from extra scraps of paper and set them into the bowl.  I just love it!

Here's another pineapple card.  I embossed onto the Expresso cardstock with white embossing powder.  It really makes it stand out and give this card that special punch.  Check out the stamped wire basket.  I was having so much fun.  :)

The final card in the set has some pears in the fruit bowl.  Check out the cute saying, "We make a great pear."  I think this saying can be used for friends as well as for that special someone. 

Thanks for all of the ideas, Jackie Bolhuis.  She has a bunch of sweet Tutti Frutti cards on Pinterest.  Which fruit do you like the best? 

No comments:

Post a Comment