Friday, May 25, 2018

Making Birthday Photo Cards

Stampin Up has some pretty designer paper with photos on it called Picture Perfect Party.  I was avoiding getting it for a while, but I saw some cute ideas online and decided to take the plunge.  This week I made 5 birthday/celebration cards with it.  I used the Picture Perfect stamp set for the sayings.  I love the colors and how the simple images look on a card. 

The paper with the donuts on it can be used for much more than birthday cards.  And we all know someone that loves donuts, right? 

For each card, I mounted the papers onto black background to make the sayings stand out better.  Then I added some of the new colored pearls and cute stamped images to tie in the colors.

All in all I made 5 cards.  And to my delight, I found that they all matched the envelopes from Sale-a-Bration!  They make a cute set, don't they?

I like them all but I think the donuts "take the cake" today.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment