Sunday, April 15, 2018

Quick and Easy Cards Using Thinlits and Punches

I was in the mood the other day to make some simple of cards using only framelits or punches. I love the Floral Phrases designer paper, especially the blue package from last year.  I think this was the first time that I have used this pretty cut out from the Florish thinlets.  I found this idea on Pinterest by Kirsten Aitchison.  I added rhinestones in the flower buds to make it sparkle.

The pretty blue punch-based card was made using assorted blue scraps and several flower punches that I have acquired over the years.  I found this idea on Pinterest also, but I didn't see a name associated with the card.  The top half is embossed and the bottom half is left plain for a saying.  I love how the butterfly is just a bit on the teal side to set it apart from the flowers.

This card can be made using any colors.  It was fun and easy to do.  I added rhinestones to the center of some of the flowers to give it some bling. 

Do you sometimes like to make easy cards that don't require a lot of stamping?  Which do you prefer, thinlits or punches?

No comments:

Post a Comment