Wednesday, April 4, 2018

200 Posts! And there's a prize drawing!

I can't believe that it's been 5 years that I have been posting on this blog. I've been sharing my crafty life with you since February 2013!  I hope that at some point you have enjoyed and been inspired by at least one of my posts!

I just noticed today that I am at my 200th post.  Well, actually it's the 203rd post.  I guess I forgot to watch for the actual 200th number.  And for those of you who might actually be reading this post, I am giving away a $15 gift card to your favorite craft store!  You can choose from Michaels, Joanns, AC Moore or Hobby Lobby.

All you have to do is leave a comment and let me know which post or craft that you have liked or been inspired by over the past 5 years before Friday, April 20 at 9:00 pm EST.  I will randomly draw a number and let you know if you have won.  I will notify you and send you your gift card.

And to all of my readers and friends, I would just like to say:

I hope to be around for another 200 posts.  :)


2 comments:

  1. Jacqueline....you post sooooo many inspiring topics its hard to choose but I do enjoy all of your card posts and love coming to your classes when I can....thank you for keeping up with classes and providing a place where we can come and socialize and learn new ways with paper....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb! I'm working on getting my craft rooms set up so that I can make (finish) a LOT more projects. :)

      Delete