Sunday, April 1, 2018

Working with Petal Palatte

One of the first stamp sets in the Stampin Up Occasions catalog to catch my eye this year was Petal Palette.  I like the soft, watercolor look that the images have.  I ordered the designer papers and framelits to go with it (of course, I just had to!). 


Here are 3 cards that I made using the stamp set with the papers.  Isn't the little bird really cute?  And I like the font on the sayings.

Although it is a little hard to see what this is, it's an acetate box filled with 6 Ghiradelli candies, each wrapped in designer paper.  Then the outside of the box has a band and a focal point.  I attached some designer paper banners hanging from the circle and some sequined ribbon to make it pop.

These are really easy to make and are great for giving as a small gift of appreciation to someone.  For more details on them, see the next blogpost. 



No comments:

Post a Comment