Wednesday, April 4, 2018

It's a Panda Birthday Party!


I's always sad when Sale-a-Bration is over for another year.  This year's stamp sets and accessories were a lot of fun to work with.  I especially liked the Panda Parade stamp set.  What cute images they are - perfect for making some whimsical birthday cards. 

I'm finally back to having regular stamping classes in my home.  I had to take a few months off because I had hand surgery over the winter.  I made a set of 4 birthday cards all using the Panda Parade set.  In this first one, the panda is juggling balls that are actually tutti-frutti sequins.  So colorful and cute, right? 

I love the colors in this bright and cheery card.  The paper is from the Bubbles and Fizz designer paper.  This card could be given just anyone- boy, girl, man or woman.  Don't you just love the tiny little heart on his notecard?


Next up is a fun shaker card filled with a mixture of shiny sequins.  The circle is supposed to be a balloon that the Panda is holding.  I added the stitch marks by hand using a coordinating marker.


And last up is a bright red card with star cut-outs and rhinestones for some bling.  The balloon is 3D, made using 3 balloon punch cut-outs glued together. 

Which one is your favorite? 


No comments:

Post a Comment