Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sale-a-Bration Cards

I wish that Sale-a-Bration would last longer.  Don't you?  I love being able to earn free stamps and crafting supplies from Stampin Up.  Here are a couple of cards that I made using the Lots of Lavender stamp set. 

I colored in the lavender with some paint from the stamp pads and then cut it out.  For the background piece, I used the Stitched Shapes framelit and the scallop that matches it.  I thought the card needed a little something, so I put the tiny "for you" on it in the corner.  I'm happy with how it came out. 

I'm very fond of lavender and hope to grow some in my garden this summer.   Have you tried to grow lavender?  Have you had success with it?

Here is card made with the peacock stamp from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  I don't usually use these colors but I love how the Lemon Lime Twist brightens up the card. 

I added some rhinestones and a bit of Wink of Stella to make the bird come alive.  He's so regal looking, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment