Sunday, April 1, 2018

Patchwork Kitty in Finally Finished!


A few years ago I started a Round Robin sew-along with some ladies that attend a Quilting Group at my church.  Each person had to make a center square and then every month your project got passed on to the next person and they added something to it. 

I started with a kitty applique square.  Here is the photo from my original blogpost  on Sept 13, 2013.


Well, I finally pulled it out and did some machine quilting on it during my sewing retreat in January.

I wasn't able to cut out any new quilting projects due to my hand surgery but I was able to finish up this smaller project.  Now I'm proud to say that my Patchwork Kitty is finally finished and hanging on the wall in my sewing room!  I just love how it came out.  :)

One project done.  And there's more where this came from.  LOL

Do you ever work on and finish up projects that you have started years ago?  Doesn't it feel great?

2 comments: