Sunday, April 15, 2018

Rose Red, My Favorite Color

Rose Red is my favorite Stampin Up color.  I have used in a LOT of my cards in the past years.  It always seems to brighten up the room and put me in a good mood, well, as much a color can.

I made this card as a Make & Take for my once-a-year demonstrator Shoebox Swap Day that we set up at the local firehouse.  We get together and each demonstrator brings one Make & Take for everyone to make.  At the end of the day, I returned home with almost 20 stamping projects!  It was so much fun making each girl's project without having to come up with all of the ideas myself.  :)

The heart is from Sunshine Wishes thinlits and the flowers are from Jars of Love stamp set.  I used assorted sayings to finish off the cards.  I have to say that this card represents my colors and my style.  It's like a little piece of artwork that is perfectly me.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment