Saturday, May 11, 2019

Roosters A-Plenty



This rooster was part of the Sale-a-Bration fee items a few months ago.  I have to admit, when I first saw the rooster, I wasn't that impressed with him.  But after seeing many cards and projects made using him from Pinterest and Facebook, I decided that I liked him after all.  :)

The note cards are made with the Grapefruit shiny paper that was also part of the Sale-a-Bration choices.  It looks like it has a lot of colors in it, but that's just the way the light is hitting it on these cards. 

I found that I really like the sayings in this set, too.  They worked up so nicely on the notecards.  I got the idea for the notecards from Helen Read. 

Then I decided to make a little holder for the cards and envelopes.  It's made using the Envelope punch board and perfectly fits the cards.  I tucked the lid to the box down inside when I was folding it, so you close the lid or leave it open to see the contents.

This set would make a nice gift for someone that likes roosters or chickens.  Or it's great just to keep on your desk for a quick and easy note.  And who doesn't like receiving that?


No comments:

Post a Comment