Saturday, May 11, 2019

The Butterflies are Fluttering By

I love the gingham papers and butterflies that were in the Spring catalog.  Here is a card that I made using the Butterfly Gala stamp set and punch.  I got the idea from Chris Slogan on Pinterest.  I like how the lower part of the card is showing with the saying that shows on the front and on the inside.

For this card, I punched out the butterflies from the designer paper that was part of the Sale-a-bration free choices.  They fit perfectly in the punch.   I like the design of the front of the card.  This idea is from Karen Finkle.  There's not a lot of room on the inside to write a message, but sometimes you don't need a lot of space.


Here's another card featuring the gingham paper and a punched-out butterfly from the designer paper.  It's pretty easy, but packs a lot of punch.  This idea is from Kim Lee from Facebook.


This card is so pretty in person- the photo doesn't do it justice. (And why are the photos all blurry today?)  It's made using the champagne foil paper and it just shines.  I added some stamped butterflies to complete the card.  I got the idea from Carolyn Manwaring.

Last up for the butterfly cards is a sweet little note card featuring the wooden butterflies from Sale-a-bration.  It's a little hard to see in this photo, but they are on some pink paper that has been embossed with the Lace dynamic folder.  This comes from Lauren Alarid's blog.

What have you made with the Butterfly Gala set?  There are so many possibilities with it!  I'm sure more butterflies will flutter by my craft room in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment