Saturday, October 24, 2020

Way To Goat


 I finally got a chance to take out these really cute goat stamps, called Way to Goat.  They are so silly and make up some really nice whimsical cards.  I especially like the saying, "Happy Birthday you old goat!"  I'm not sure if I'd send this card to just anyone, but if you know someone with a good sense of humor, it's sure to be a hit.  I got the idea for this from Angie over at Chic-n-Scratch.

This card is so silly, too!  I love this one.  The saying says, I got you a cake... but I ate it!  The remainder of the saying is on the inside of the card.  I thought that this set really needed a cake, because of the saying.  I looked back in the "archives" for this little cake that I think matches it perfectly!  It's from an old set called Party Animals from 1999.  I got the idea for this from Jane Proffitt.  I changed up the colors and added the cake.


For this next card, I wanted to show my stampers that the goats can be feminine, as well as masculine.  So I added some flower paper and flowers to dress her up a bit.  I love the Bumblebee gingham ribbon on this, too.  I saw this idea from Diana Gibbs.

Which goat card do you like the best?  My stampers voted on the one with the little cake.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment