Monday, October 26, 2020

Beautiful Friendship

I'm not really much one for making cards and projects with flowers all of the time, and I'm actually surprised that I liked this stamp set - Beautiful Friendship.  I think Stampin Up gets carried away with their flower stamp sets, but I really like how these cards turned out.  

This card features the Stitched Lace die for the background and then I added some flowers from the Beautiful Friendship set.  I also used the gold hoops that are part of the Forever Fern suite.  The hoop really adds to the elegance of the card.  Seriously, I just love this card.  I got the idea for this from Facebook from another demonstrator, Mandy Patzold.


This pretty blue cards also uses the same stamp set, however I got the saying from another flower stamp set, All Things Fabulous. Two flower sets?  What has gotten in to me?   I got the idea from Cindee Wilkinson.  
 

I saw this card online and I thought it was so beautiful that I had to buy the All Things Fabulous set.  Some of the flowers are stamped onto the white cardstock, then embossed with the Tasteful Texture folder.  The flower and a couple of the leaves are added on at the end.  This card is elegant, and has texture and dimension.  Thank you to Mikaela Titheridge for this beautiful card.

I used the Birch background stamp for these two cards.  One has flowers from All Things Fabulous and the second one has flowers from Beautiful Friendship.  I got the idea for this card from Charlet Mallett.  


I had so much fun making these pretty cards.  Stampin Up might even be turning me into a "flower loving" girl after all these years!  




No comments:

Post a Comment