Saturday, December 5, 2020

Heartwarming Hugs

This week I worked on some cards and projects using the Heartwarming Hugs suite from the mini holiday catalog.  I love the warm red homespun look that it brings.

I started with the coffee mugs holder and made it into a hot cocoa gift set.  The cup has chocolates in it and the little " gift bag" has a hot cocoa mix.  I added some mini marshmallows and love how it all came together.  :)  

Here you can see a little better what I put in it the carrier.  It makes a sweet little gift to give to someone.  :)

For this card I used the set Christmas Cheer and added in a mini marshmallow stamp that I had from an old set.  I like the candy cane cut out and the little greenery in the cup.  I saw the idea for this from Anne Marie Hile on Pinterest.  

This card uses A Merry Hello hostess stamp set.  I got the idea to fold back the designer paper from someone on Facebook.  I can't find her name, but I do love the card idea.  (Let me know if this idea is from you and I will give you the credit.)


And lastly, I made a little gift card holder using an older Label die set.  This is so cute for putting in a gift card or tucking in some money.  I would love to make more of these and put them on the tree!  This idea is from Julie Gilson.  

How is your holiday crafting coming along?  I'd like to make these coffee cup sets in some blue snowflake papers and have them for after Christmas. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment