Sunday, December 13, 2020

The Gnomes are Coming!


I am having so much fun making these little gnomes!  They work up fairly quickly and are easy to make.  There's certainly a bit of a cuteness factor to them.  :)

Yesterday I made 8 of them and today I worked on 8 more.  I'm sure this won't be the last of them, but I need to work on some other things for the next few days!

I first started to make them using white beards.  But after looking around in my craft room for a bit, I found some brown fur fabric.  The brown fur is thicker than the white and it gives them a very full beard!  I found myself giving them a layered beard cut after I glued them together.  Ha ha.


These little red striped gnomes are for my Ornament Exchange.  Each year my crafty friends and I get together for an exchange party.  They will be able to choose if they like the white or the brown beards.  I can't wait til the ladies see them.  Our exchanges are so much fun!  

Have you ever done an exchange? What's your favorite part about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment