Saturday, December 5, 2020

Holiday Gnomes

The first set that caught my eye in this year's holiday catalog was the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set.  It features 3 cute little gnomes decorating and getting ready for Christmas.  I like buying and using sets that a little bit different from what I already have.

This is just the sweetest little card featuring the gnomes that I've seen!  The original idea is from Jo Blackman.  I love having the gnomes peek out of the little windows on this card.  :)  I changed up some of the designer papers and used the Merry Christmas word dies.  It's one of my favorites this year.


Next up is the little man gnome trying to find a place to hang his Christmas ornament.  I used trees from In the Pines to create the forest and paper from the Heartwarming Hugs collection. So sweet!

The next card has the little girl gnome standing outside of their home.  She may have gotten confused as to where she was supposed to put the Christmas tree!  This card idea is from Cathy Bethel.  I used Heartwarming Hugs for this card, too.


To compliment the gnome cards, I added this In the Pines tree cut out card.  I used the same holiday papers so that all of the cards would coordinate, giving them a cohesive look.  This card was easy to make, but I love it's simplistic impact.  This idea is from Patti Dolan.


Are you into the holiday Gnomes this year?






 

No comments:

Post a Comment