Saturday, December 5, 2020

A Partridge in a Pear Tree

I've always like cards made with the Partridge in a Pear Tree theme.  Over the years I've passed up on stamp sets that I could use.  This card is made using the Arrange a Wreath stamp set and it's coordinating die cuts that are in the regular catalog.  You can do so many things with this wreath set and I was glad to see that I could finally make my Partridge in a Pear Tree card!

I paired it with the Feels Like Frost designer papers to make this partridge card.  Simple and yet lovely.  Thank you, Kimberley Morris, for the idea.  

I cut the pears out of silver metallic paper and although you can't tell from the photo, this card really "shines."  At one point I was making more holiday wreath cards, but time cut me short.  Maybe sometime I will take this set out and work on making some more.  

Have you ever made a Christmas project using the 12 Days of Christmas as your theme?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment