Monday, December 28, 2020

Gnome for Christmas


 I admit, I was really drawn to the gnome theme this year for Christmas.  Not only did I make them for my ornament exchange, but I decorated with them around my house, too.  Here you can see a couple of them on the mantle and fireplace.  I added gnomes to the tree, as well.

Here are a couple that I put out in the hallway when you first come in the front door.  They are everywhere, tucked here and there all around the house.  I found the larger ones at my favorite store, Marshalls Home Goods.  


I decided not to use red and dark green for my Christmas colors this year.  I added gold and silver to my tree and got some cute little houses at Target in the Dollar section.  I even found some cute fabric to use as runners in my stash with some soft pastel Christmas images on it.  I even made some pink hearts for the table and to hang on the tree from my sweater stash!  I love making things from used sweaters.  :)

I had to look around for a bit to find pink wrapping paper but eventually found some that I thought would work from Walmart.  I made homemade tags to match, too.  Here's a photo of Ginger guarding the presents.  She didn't like me putting them under the tree because that's where she likes to sit!  

What colors or theme did you decorate with this year?  I like to pick a theme and carry it through my house.  It's one way that I like to be creative during the holidays.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment