Saturday, December 5, 2020

Two Different Advent Calendar Looks

Last year I bought the holiday Advent Calendar kit from Stampin Up.  I put it together this year to give to my daughter, who loves them.  

I added some of my own stamps from various sets, ribbons and buttons for embellishments.  It was fun and easy to put together.  I hope that she uses it for a many years.  I put candies in the drawers and an idea every day to make Christmas special each year.  

Here you can see some some of the drawers a little closer up.  I loved adding the little dog and other holiday images from the set Ready for Christmas.  


There's even a little plate of cookies in it!

I had so much fun making the Advent calendar that I decided to make another one, this time for my craft room and not for Christmas!  I used the template in the kit to cut the drawer fronts from a package of designer paper that I had lying around called Share What You Love.  

I added buttons to each of the drawers and love how it turned out.  :)  I might add some trinkets to the drawers and maybe some candy to snack on when I am crafting in my room!  

What sort of calendar would you make?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment