Saturday, December 5, 2020

Christmas in Florida

One of my sons recently moved to Florida.  He loves the warm weather and has been braving the cold winters here in upstate NY for many years.  

I was looking through my stamp sets to make him a Christmas card and found this cute little Santa dressed in his bathing shorts and getting ready to go surfing!  He's having a pina colada on the beach in the palm trees.  :)

Here is the inside of the card complete with palm trees.  The set is called So Santa and was around a couple of years ago.  The sayings are so cute, too - "Ho, Ho, Ho - who needs snow?"  As I get ready for winter, sometimes I wonder this myself.  

I don't have many Christmas stamps to use for people living in FL, so I may have to make a variation of this card for many years to come!  

What do you think of this warm-weather Santa?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment