Sunday, February 28, 2021

Touch of Ink

Touch of Ink is one of the stamp sets offered in the Sale-a-Bration promotion through Stampin Up.  It has pretty nature images and this week, I made 4 cards using the set.  

For this purple card, I used Highland Heather card stock and some gingham paper from last spring. I think anything made with gingham adds a touch of spring to it.  I saw this idea from Jan B on Pinterest.  

Next up is a pretty card made using Petal Pink with embossing in the background.  I added a scalloped cut out layer and then colored in some of the images with Stamping Blends, cut them out and added them on top.  I saw this idea from Martin's Mayhem.  I love how she added the white die cut strip and the white embossed banner for a different look.

For this card, I used the Ombre designer papers from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  I added the oval focal point and the hummingbird.  He looks a bit psychedelic, don't you think?  I got this idea from Katie Drew.

This last card features paper from the Flower and Field designer paper pack.  I don't usually like to work with dark colors, but I saw this idea from Christy Gridley and decided to try it.  I actually love how it came out.  Different for me, but striking.  It kind of reminds me of a summer night when the fireflies are out.  :)

Four completely different cards, but I like using this set.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment