Monday, February 15, 2021

Berry Delightful Cards

Featured in the Sale-a-Bration catalog this year is a sweet stamp set called Berry Blessings and coordinating designer papers with a Berry theme.  The papers are so colorful and the images cut out nicely to put on your projects.

I started out making a desk calendar for this year using the pretty papers.  I cut out the strawberries and the flower from the papers.  The saying is from a older stamp set but I thought that it went well with this set.  

Up next is another sweet strawberry card featuring a couple of the berries.  I also cut these out from the designer papers.  I got this idea from Tammy Wilson.  Sweet, right?  (Get it?)

I just love this card!  I cut out the "basket" from the designer papers and used a scallop punch for the top.  I used a ribbon punch to cut out the handle.  Then I just snipped a few blueberries from the designer papers, added a flower and saying.  I used the basket weave embossing folder for the background.  I found the idea for this online, but can't find the designer.  If this card idea is yours, let me know so that I can give you credit. 


The next card has a little envelope and a "letter" inside of it.  I found the cut outs for those in the new Snailed It bundle.  I know that I'll use the envelope die for a lot more things!  

Here's another card made using the raspberry paper.  The colors are just so rich.  


Lastly, I made this card using the die strip from the Ornate Borders.  I saw this idea from Su Mohr on Pinterest.  


Do you like the Berry cards?  Which one is your favorite?  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment