Friday, July 1, 2022

Happy Hedgehogs

The little hedgehogs that we first saw in the mini catalog are just SO cute!  For this card, I paired them with the Happy Forest Friends designer papers.  I love the little toadstools and the toadstool paper.  So sweet!

For the next card, I used more papers from the Happy Forest Friends.  I added some pink edging and some hearts to give it a softer look.  I saw this layout idea from Jane Martin.  I just love these little guys.  

Card #3 uses the tree from the Happy Hedgehog set, so that I could show my stampers that you don't have to make a whimsical card using this set.  For the background, I used paper from the Pansy Petals papers.  I love the soft look of this card!  I got the idea from Ann Schach.  

There are so many ways to use this set.  I'm definitely going to be making some more.  :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment