Monday, July 18, 2022

What To Do With the Bear

Okay, I have to admit that sometimes I like some of the "weird" stamps that Stampin Up sells.  Because I have so many stamps to begin with, more flowers just doesn't do much for me anymore.  This bear happens to be one of the ones that I thought was different and a little bit quirky.  I loved him right from the beginning when he appeared in the last mini catalog!  

Looking on Pinterest, I have not found many samples at all using this set.  But finally I took him out this week and made a couple of cards using the Wildlife Wonder set.

Honestly, he stamped so well.  It's a great image and I'm looking forward to doing more things with him!  Here is the card that I made to go in my "masculine card" pile.  I got the layout from Glenda Calkins.  I used the In Good Taste designer papers for the background.  

After I made the bear card, I tried out the wolf.  He stamped so nicely, too.  This is such a nice wildlife set.  And it has a great font and sayings.  I am definitely going to try some more cards using it.  


What do you think of the bear?  I think he'd look good in a camping scene with a tent in the background!  In what ways would you use him?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment