Saturday, January 7, 2023

Many Merry Stars Kit

At my Ornament Exchange every year, we not only have fun, eat and exchange our ornaments, but we also make a handmade item.  It's usually another ornament for our trees, but this year I took out an old Stampin Up kit that has lots of cardboard cut outs in it to make assemble star boxes.  (I was running out of time and didn't have an ornament idea ready.)

Each person got to pick out an assortment of star colors and sizes to make.  The wooden snowflakes and other embellishments came with the kit.  

These are four that I made.  I like the red and cream-colored look to them.  I put them out as part of my Christmas display in the crafting room.  They came out sweet.  And surprisingly, the ladies really liked making them.  

The kit was called Many Merry Stars.  Does anyone remember this kit?  Have you made the stars in it?  Or do you still have it sitting around in your craft room waiting for the just the right time to take it out?  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment