Friday, July 14, 2023

Gorgeously Made

One of the first stamp sets and dies that caught my eye from the annual catalog this year was the Masterfully Made suite.  It features some very colorful papers and I had fun this week making some cards using the Gorgeously Made stamp set.

I got the idea for this card from Alanna Wharf from Pinterest.  She had the pretty green sprig on top of just a peek of the designer papers.  After I made her card idea, I thought that the card needed just a little something more.  So I added the typewrite from Just My Type stamp set.  I love how the Fresh Fresia color matches so well with the designer papers!  I love the look of this card- it's classic, pretty and has a touch of whimsy on it.  :)

After putting the typewrite onto the last card, I just couldn't get enough of the Just My Type set.  So I made another card with it.  I love the simplicity of this card and the funky look that it has.  Seriously, what do people do when they don't have hobbies to make them happy?  

For my third card, I used the Gorgeously Made dies and stamps.  I copied this idea from Wendy Weixler.  The card has a lot of subtle pretty colors on it.  I love the cut outs that coordinate with the Gorgeously Made bundle.  Check out the notebook paper die and the torn paper look on the focal point.  I think I have needed these dies for like 20 years.  LOL

I like the addition of Scripture on this next card.  The background is from the designer papers and I added some sprigs and ribbon.  The cut out for the words is from Sentimental Park.  Then I glued it onto a piece of blue and trimmed the cardstock to frame the saying.

There are more ideas that I have for this set.  I love how it gets the creative juices flowing.  :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment