Thursday, July 13, 2023

Kitty Tote Bag

My litte g-baby is turning two years old and the thing that she loves the most are cat stickers!  So this week I made her a little tote bag and added some sweet kitty cat panels to the front and the back.  

I had some panels and cat fabric in my sewing room.  The collection is called You Had Me at Meow by Northcott and has been out for a few years.  

Here is a pic of the back of the bag.  I went to Hobby Lobby and got her lots of cat and dog stickers to put in her little kitty tote bag.  I picked up a package of plain white cards and envelopes for her so that she can put the stickers on them and make "cards" like Nana.  :)

I didn't have a pattern for the bag - I just cut rectangles and sewed them together.  I found a teal curtain lying around and put that on the inside for the lining.  

Here's a pic of me and my precious little girl on her birthday.  If you look closely, you will see some cat stickers that she put on my sweater!  :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment