Thursday, July 13, 2023

Glad Heart Angel

This year for my birthday I wanted to go to the Lake and have a picnic, hike and time with my friends.  However, the day was rainy and stormy, definitely not weather that calls for a fun day at the Lake.

So instead, the girls came to my house and my friend Tracy prepared a Chalk Couture Day for us in my craft room.  :)

Chalk Couture is a company with stencils that are more like a silk screen that you paint.  You can put them onto wood or other projects.  Here is a bird project that I made on a board.  I still need to attach the rope for the Blessed letters.

All in all, we had a wonderful day together.  But I think I still need to schedule a day at the lake for us.  :)

For the Thank You cards to send to them, I chose an old set from the "archive room" called Glad Heart.  I still love some of the older sets when folk art was in style.  

I colored in the little angel with the stamping blends and chose some papers from the Tea Boutique to go with her.  I added lots of little flowers that I had to cut out by hand (!) 

There's lots of bling and Wink of Stella on the cards to embellish them.  I love how they turned out.  

Do you still have any of the older sets that you like to use?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment