Thursday, July 13, 2023

Girl On a Bike

This week my friend Barb received a bicycle from their neighbor.  She wanted to send them a Thank You card and asked me if I had any cards with a bicycle on them.  I didn't really, but I told her that I would make one for her.  :)

After looking at some of my stamps, I realized that I didn't have much in the line of bicycle stamps.  But then I remembered an older set called Time With You from 2006 that had a cute girl on it who was riding a bike!

So I made this card for her.  I used designer papers from the Regency Park collection and added some punched flowers from the paper.  Seriously, how cute did that turn out?

I added some designer paper to the back of the envelope and some punched flowers to the front.  Everyone loved it.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment