Friday, November 10, 2023

Beary Cute Christmas Cards

Last week for my stamp class, I made some "beary" cute cards for Christmas using the set, Beary Cute.  I used the designer paper as the highlight for this card.  I trimmed off part of the front of the card so that you can see the paper peeking through.  I stamped the snowflakes for the front panel and then added the bears to the focal point.  

I added some very light snowflakes using a grunge stamp to the background to help the polar bears stand out.  I got the idea for this card from Pinterest but can't find the demonstrator's name.  (If it's your card, please let me know so I can give the credit.)

For my second card, I cut out the background piece from the designer papers and added the bears and one of the trees to the card.  I embossed the white background piece using an older snowflake folder.  The saying is from a snowman set from a few years back.  

I added a snowflake cut from some blue glitter paper.  I like how it makes the card sparkle.  

This next card is made using Memories and More cards and envelopes.  I cut the card size down to 5 1/2" so that it is a standard US card size.  I adhered designer paper to the front of the card and a strip of blue glitter paper.  

I thought the bears were easy to stamp and cut out and looked great in the navy color.  I loved the designer papers, too.  This will definitely be a set that I will use again and again.  I want to mix and match it with other stamp sets.  

Which card is your favorite?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment